Eco Sure Events & Media presents the “Health & Medical Excellence Awards 2019” which will be organized on 25th September 2019 at Hotel Metropolise, Secunderabad
Eco Sure Health & Medical Excellence Awards 2019 is to recognize and appreciate the significant contribution in the Health & Medical sector. It is a token of appreciation and recognition. The event will have topnotch officials and captains of the Industry, who will join in to celebrate and felicitate the excellence, reputation and exemplary work in the Health and Medical sectors.
This event will be a pre event activity to Health & Medical Expo 2019 (2 Days Exhibition for Health & Medical Sectors going to be held on 3 & 4 October 2019 at NSIC Business Park, ECIL, Hyderabad. )
Award Categories 2019
Hospitals / Clinics:
- Best Specialty Hospital – Cardiology
- Best Specialty Hospital – Gastroenterology
- Best Specialty Hospital – Gynecology
- Best Specialty Hospital – Oncology
- Best Specialty Hospital – Ophthalmology
- Best Specialty Hospital – Orthopedics
- Best Specialty Hospital – Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Best Specialty Hospital – Pediatrics
- Best Specialty Hospital – ( Various Other sections)
- Best Specialty Hospital – Yoga & Naturopathy
- Best Specialty Hospital – Homeopathy
- Best Super Specialty Hospital
Healthcare Professionals / Specialists (From Various Sections)
- Best Acupuncture Clinic
- Best Ayurveda Centre
- Best Cosmetic Clinic
- Best Dental clinic
- Best Diagnostic & Imaging Centre
- Best emerging medical Equipment Company
- Best Health Insurance Company
- Best Homeopathy Centre
- Best IT & Healthcare Service Provider Company
- Best Medical Devices Company
- Best Pathology Laboratory
- Best Pharmaceutical Company
- Best Physiotherapy Clinic
- Best Weight Loss Centre
- Best Wellness Service Provider Company
- Best Healthcare Start-Up
- Best Pharmaceutical Start –Up
- Best Wellness Start-Up
- Lifetime Achievement
Terms & Conditions
- Any organization participating in the Awards should be an Indian entity with a registered presence in India.
- Organization must have at least 2 years of registered presence and operations in India as on March 31, 2019.
- An Organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units.
- There could be one or more winners in each award category, as mentioned in the category section. However the final decision will be at the discretion of Awards Management.
- Only CEO/ CXOs / Project heads working on the initiative of short-listed applications would be required to come and receive the Award.
- The cost of travel incurred by participants, if any, would need to be borne by the participant.
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of the Eco Sure Awards Management
- The Awards Management may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect
- The Awards Management holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever.
For More Details Please Contact Dr. K. S. Murthy – Cell: 88855 90969